Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Want to create a SECURITY TOOLS TREE,
which will act as security professional's QUICK REFERENCE.

• I request constant update/suggestions on this.
• This will be available on the main blog page and downloadable.
• It will be updated as soon as new tools is created, shared  to review and satisfactory performance.


Please suggest me the best way to categorize the top most layer. Should it be based on the scope of work or type of test or something else? I would request readers of this blog to collaborate to build the whole tree.

Thank you world!

2 comments:

  1. http://tools.securitytube.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am simply overwhelmed with the kind of response I am getting. It's amazing to get links and resouces through this blog as well as email. Thank you all!
    I am in the process of making the tree with information available in the links I have received. I will upload once I am done for your review.

    ReplyDelete